CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My experience of being a UiTM student for approximately one month

Hello. It's been approximate one month since i have become a UiTM student. Time just goes by so fast and its already one month. It's like wow no wonder they say time is a like GOLD. So many sweet and not so sweet experience that i have faced not to mention being tortured by senior students, wah please don't remind me. Being seperated away from my family members is not such big problem for me to face since i have experience staying in a hostel before. I have gained many new friends here but there are some difficulties i have to face, since i'm originated at johor so i might have problems speaking with the terengganu and kelantanese. Anyway i have a really great time with my stay here since the beach is just right in front of the main gate, surely i have my tranquil studying here. I never taught that there have a dancing club here, i think it was called the 'Mayang Heritage'. It has always been my passion to dance since i was in primary school, so i decided to join the club. Even tough i find it kinda frustating with so many steps to memorize and having difficulties in sharpening my movements, i really enjoyed it. I think that's all coming out from me. Hopping you all too have a great time staying here.

Assalamualaikum...

3 comments:

Nur Syazwani said...

I don't know you like dancing. I don't see you as someone who loves to dance. :) Just give a shot. Who knows you can be a good dancer in the future?

Zul Fathi a.k.a ZeoMatsuka said...

haha...like what they all say miss syaz..don't judge a book by its cover..you could say i'm kinda person of arts...i really loves to sing,dance,draw and writting poetry and creating song lyrics(i'm still struggling on this one)...that's why i put my tagline "my life only pledge to arts and musics" ;P

mohdjuki said...

hey zul,,I hope u can dance when u forgot to bring text book or longman dictionary....hahahahahahah