CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Hari Raya experinece of mine



Assalamualaikum..

This year's Hari Raya is not as cool as it use to be. Why? Don't tell me why because you guys already know why. This year is the most shortest Raya i ever had in my entire history of life. Imagine by the 4th of Raya everyone is already busy with works and stuffs. To me this is a total absurd. But still i have the most terrific time with my family. Getting to meet my cousins and nephews, visiting far away siblings and not to mention my all time favourite food, the kuah kacang ofcoure. I can't imagine a Hari Raya feast without having one of these. Too bad i didn't bring along the pictures during the Hari Raya, i've could post it in my blog. Well i think that's all coming from me, if i ever do anything that hurt the feelings trust me i didn't mean it and i'm really2 sorry..wishing you guys a Selamat Hari Raya Aildilfitri =D

0 comments: